3 Season Weather Proof M1Z Jeans
the M1Z is our perfect outdoor SNOWBOARDING pant!
Perfect pant for ALMOST EVERY winter activity, walking, riding travel or snow boarding !
- Exclusive AeroFleece Soft Shell Wind-Rain-Snow blocker
- Breathability: 6,000g/m2/24h TPU
- 1st ever Ankle Zip Each Boot cut has a YKK ZIP for extra room for boots !
- Extra Thigh. we make our pants with a larger thigh and STILL keep a narrow more up to date knee and calf.
- Coin pocket with Zipper design
- Flat rear pockets for a clean rear end look
- Hidden 6th Zip Rear Pocket
- Our exclusive designed Gull Wing Gusseted Crotch for Blowout Strength & Protection
- Purpose Aggressive Gripper waistband for non-slipping performance
- leg openings (7” to 8" openings by size)
- Deep pocket bags for safer storage
- ZIP ANKLES FOR ADDED ROOM!!
- Inseams: 30-32-34
We designed this weatherproof pant for city commutes or just cold wet days. From playing Golf in wet conditions to cycling around Mt Hood Our pants are being worn anywhere and everywhere.
They have a soft shell feel that makes for a new experience: no loud crunch noise or rigid feeling to this garment making our pieces exceptionally office-friendly and beer / wine garden appropriate.
Waterproof technology has remained about the same since the very first hard shell. Breath-ability is achieved through diffusion: moisture and heat create enough pressure that moisture vapor finally passes through the fabric.
Soft shells trade waterproofness for greater breath-ability by making use of convection: a constant exchange of air allows more moisture vapor to escape. The airflow in conventional waterproof / breathable is close to zero whether you're active or not.
Breath-ability claims for these fabrics are typically based on static testing conditions so the second you walk outside, the claims are irrelevant. A more accurate measure of breath-ability is found with Dynamic Breath-ability Testing which accounts for real world conditions like wind and movement.
Fabric and pants are made in China.